Jobs at Loucon
Loucon Metal Ltd – Warehouse Worker
Have you always had a natural way with people? Are you good with your hands? Do you think “yes” before “no?” Are you solutions driven and take pride in customer service? These traits could make you the perfect fit for a job with variety and great compensation as part of a winning team.
Loucon Metal is the Ottawa’s oldest supplier of metals and specialized fabricated products. We sell a variety of metal products and cutting services to businesses and consumers. Our customers love us because of our outstanding customer service. We’re fast, friendly, convenient, knowledgeable, and we’re passionate about service.
What we offer to the Loucon Metal Team?
We offer competitive wages, opportunities for wage increases, standard work hours, comprehensive training, health care benefits, and annual salary reviews. We’ve built a strong team culture. Turnover is low because our staff love the camaraderie, the environment and the work.
POSITION: Warehouse Team Member
Responsible for processing orders while maintaining the highest level of customer service possible. You’ll spend the day on your feet, moving around the shop floor.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? THE RIGHT FIT!
- MOTIVATION & ENTHUSIASM – You love to be busy & part of a great team
- MULTI-TASKING SKILLS – Ability to work well under pressure, move between tasks and meet deadlines
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS – You value excellent customer service
- ADAPTABILITY – Ability to react to schedule changes & service requests
- JUST SAY YES ATTITUDE – Positive and solutions driven
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – You know where to find just what you need
- Safely operate forklift to move material around the Warehouse
- Receive, identify and stock incoming materials, as required
- Inventory maintenance & control
- Assist in proper maintenance of equipment (forklift etc.) ensuring safety first for everyone
- Ensure Warehouse is clean, organized and safe at all times
- Perform other duties as requested
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to accurately use measuring instruments – i.e.: tape measure and dial calipers
- Physically able to frequently lift/move metal product weighing 50 -100 lbs.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply by filling out the information section on this page along with a copy of your resume and proceed with the necessary steps. Please note that although we appreciate each and every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: 10 Sunderland Street, Nepean, Ontario K2E 6T7
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
Feel free to submit your resume for our consideration.